Do you promote your business on YouTube? Do you want potential business leads? YouTube marketing is one of the best ways to grow your business.
You may ask why YouTube marketing?
YouTube is already a giant. People use YouTube for various reasons.
Thus YouTube marketing is one of the most popular marketing strategies to bring effective results.
YouTube marketing is equally important for small, medium, and large industries.
If you want the ideal success, focus YouTume marketing with other marketing methods.
YouTube is the second most popular search engine after Google. Surprisingly, it is Google’s property as well.
You may think, why am I forcing YouTube marketing a lot!
According to research, videos help in purchasing decisions better than others.
Even around 70% of people admit the above.
YouTube helps your SMB advertising more than double.
If you are looking for a cost-effective marketing method, YouTube is on the list.
Are you ready to grow your business with video marketing? Here in this article, I will explain how YouTube marketing will help your business grow.
Why YouTube Marketing is Highly Demandable
Videos are more engaging among all contents. Even in content marketing, we use videos. As a result marketer use YouTube marketing as an engaging tool.
For every business, strategic YouTube marketing brings ideal growth.
From traffic to conversion, video marketing works fantastic. Many content creators nowadays use YouTube. For common people to dedicated professionals, YouTube is very popular.
Tap Into YouTube’s Traffic Horde
Well over 4 billion videos are seen daily; online video is expanding exponentially. You could quickly engage your audience using YouTube for business by making videos and marketing other people’s videos.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine and the third most visited website globally, trailing only Google and Facebook.
- Every month, one billion people worldwide visit YouTube.
- YouTube receives 100 hours of video every 60 seconds.
- YouTube, according to Nielsen, reaches more Indian adults between the ages of 18 and 34 than any cable network.
Because video-streaming platforms like YouTube have grown so large, you can likely find a group of individuals who become your crazed fans and clients if you educate, entertain, and fix their problems.
Marketing on YouTube Will Aid Your Google Ranking
Google Universal Search combines videos, images, news, books, podcasts, and local searches (local business) in Google’s search results page (SERPs) to provide the most relevant information to users.
You may have realized that videos are beginning to appear more frequently in Google’s search results, and this demonstrates that Google sees videos as similarly vital as text-only pages.
You can capitalize on this by producing complementary videos on YouTube and composing high-quality articles on your website. This will increase the number of backlinks to your website, which means you will be found on Google more frequently by people searching.
By incorporating YouTube into your business’s marketing strategy, you increase the power of your website. In Google’s eyes, the more authoritative your website is, the higher all of your pages will rank in search results.
Top Four YouTube Marketing Tips to Increase Your Website’s Authority
When somebody else embeds your video into their website, it qualifies as a vote in your favor. The more individuals who embed your video, the higher it will rank in search results, as Google provides more authority to websites with high-quality content that is regularly updated.
Connect your domain name to your YouTube channel.
Allying your website with your channel informs YouTube that you are the official YouTube representative of your brand. Whenever anyone searches for your brand or terms related to your services, this results in more video content pointing to your business.
Promote your videos on social media platforms.
Regarding ranking pages, Google takes social media metrics into account. If you can make high-quality videos that people want to share, you’re telling Google that you’re producing content beneficial to your target audience.
Increase your audience’s consumption options.
Since you are ready to cater to different learning styles, offering your audience several ways to take in information – such as text, video illustrations, and audio cues – would increase your videos’ total engagement.
Your content is immortal.
Utilizing YouTube for business will help you repurpose content you’ve already created without wasting time or money.
Repurposing previously created content is an effective method of content marketing because it allows you to reach more people that will appreciate that type of content.
This blog post, for example, could indeed quickly be repurposed into a variety of formats, including:
- Video series
This method allows you to generate at least four pieces of content from a single idea, resulting in a more engaged audience that can quickly break down the information you provide.
Increase Your Global Audience
- This is one of the significant advantages of utilizing YouTube for the company.
- Consistently producing video content brings in new viewers who would not have discovered your company otherwise. You can reach a global audience through YouTube even if you only speak one language.
- If you’re a native English speaker, you have an advantage because it’s hard to capture the massive English-speaking businesses (30% of all YouTube views) if you can’t write or produce excellent content.
- Furthermore, by including closed captions on your videos, you can reach new audiences by catering to people with varying needs.
- According to new research, videos with closed captions get 4% more views and subscribers than those without.
Surprisingly, 80 percent of people who prefer watching videos with closed captions do not have hearing impairments.
It’s also critical to include many call-to-actions within your videos and also annotations that link to:
- Other video clips,
- Your website’s content,
- Email auto-responder series,
- Available products and services
Create an Email List with YouTube
- Another advantage of using YouTube for business has the opportunity to grow your email list by providing valuable, engaging content.
- Utilize software to allow you to directly incorporate your sign-up form into YouTube videos. Before continuing, a video can be paused to allow an audience to add their email address and subscribe to your list.
- This process makes growing your email list more accessible than ever while supplying engaging video content your audience will enjoy.
Your target audience will recommend and purchase from you.
- Personalized videos help to boost conversions. People buy from people they trust and build that trust by relating to them emotionally.
- According to new research, driving traffic to a homepage with a video of a company employee speaking about the product or service could significantly boost your list of leads and sales for business services and general businesses.
Google Ads for Video can help you target your audience.
- You can receive total concentration from your audience by advertising on videos that your audience is more likely to watch and search for using Google AdWords for Video.
- The most significant benefit of AdWords for Video is that you will only pay for engaged viewers.
- When a person sees your ad for at least 30 seconds, it is considered an engaged view. In other words, you will not be charged if your video ad is ignored.
- Consider how Rokenbok derived 50% of its clients from YouTube due to its video advertising strategy.
- The most significant advantage of AdWords for Video is the opportunity to expand your audience through ‘earned views.’
- These views are free and are earned when someone watches your video ad and subsequently watches one or more videos on your YouTube channel within seven days.
- Someone is more likely to subscribe to your YouTube channel if they view 2-4 videos.
This is how it works:
- Your video ad is seen in another video and clicked on by a viewer.
- The cost of that click is deducted from your marketing budget.
- The viewer continues to watch your video while watching the advertising from other content providers who have been granted permission to appear in your films.
- When viewers click or watch those adverts, you receive 68% of the ad income.
This means you can conduct Google Ads Advertising Campaign for your films while also generating money by letting others advertise on them.
As you can see, YouTube marketing can help you increase your audience and business in various ways. Video is the best engaging content. People use YouTube from education to business promotion. If you devote the time necessary to master YouTube’s primary components, YouTube will be a worthy addition to your growing list.
I am a Google, Hubspot, SEMRush Certified Digital Marketing professional. I’ve been providing quality Digital Marketing Training since 2018. I’ve started my journey as a freelancer. After 2018 when I launched Biva Technologies, I have been successfully handling various digital marketing projects including content writing, website design and development, SEO, SEM (PPC), social media, content marketing, email marketing and more. I love exploring new things, therefore, I spend 3 hours (approx) a day to lean new things. I am very passionate about Digital Marketing Training, Digital Marketing Services, Blogging and Affiliate Marketing as well.