Are you looking for the best ecommerce platform for startups today? Do you know why we want you to know about the ecommerce platforms? This is because the retail sales of the ecommerce platforms were $4.921 trillion in 2021. And this is going to grow up in the upcoming days.
If you have thought of starting up your business based on ecommerce, then you must be okay with online selling and storing online. We are living in a world that has become digital, and we must go with the flow. We must leave the old business ideas and accept the latest methods.
Let me tell you why you should stay here. Do you know why? We must clear it to the readers. This article is for people wondering about launching a business startup in 2022. Yes, we are talking about today.
We have enlisted the top ecommerce platforms for you. After a specific time, we realize that business is much more essential and beneficial for us than doing any job. After all, all we want is to become independent.
We are here to help and guide you on which platform will be ideal for you. But before that, let me confirm if you are interested in this or not. People who are serious and want to change their life by having business ideas should pay attention to the mentioned sections.
How Best Ecommerce Platform for Startups you Need?
We want every reader to know the actual meaning of an ecommerce startup. Do you know what it is? Even if you are unaware, we allow you to talk about this because we believe everyone can’t know everything.
An ecommerce startup is a website. Through the site, one can sell digital or physical products online. Do you want a live example?
Let me tell you. Have you heard about Flipcart? Flipkart is one of the best ecommerce platforms. We used to buy our needy items from the platform. We choose to buy online as it can save our time and money. The item’s price is fixed here, and the seller can’t betray any of us by taking different prices individually. That’s the best part of ecommerce platforms.
There are mainly two types of this platform. One is free, and another is SAAS. We can understand what a free platform is. But many of you may not know about SAAS; it stands for Software As a Service.
Top 9+ Ecommerce Platforms for Startups
Now that we know what an Ecommerce startup is, we can choose the best one for our business. Don’t hesitate to check the mentioned startup platforms. So are you ready for the next part of this article? If yes, then scroll down and have them.
Shopify: Best eCommerce Solution
In search of best ecommerce platform for startups, we have added Shopify to the top of the list. Do you have any idea what is the reason behind this?
First, Shopify is the best platform for you if you are willing to grow your ecommerce startup fast. It’s a platform based on ecommerce. And you will be happy to know that this platform is one of the most expensive and trusted platforms ever.
Now let’s glance at why this platform is one of the best for an ecommerce startup.
- If you want your site to stand firm, it’s the best one as it has many apps or tools.
- You can have a lot of payment options here, which is an excellent feature of Shopify.
- They have a great team for support, and as a result, we can have all their guidance.
- If it offers endless themes and templates, you can choose as per your choice.
- It has not limited products but unlimited products as per the pricing plans.
- Those who want to do email marketing must not create templates because it has pre-created templates.
- They are ready to sell any wholesale items or products.
- And one of the great features of Shopify is its apps. They have more than 6000 apps that are ready to integrate.
- This platform can be used as a content management system.
It’s essential to choose the plan as per our budget.
- Shopify Lite comes for only $9 per month.
- Basic Shopify is available for $29 a month.
- To use Standard Shopify, you must invest $79 per month.
- $299 is the investment of one month to get the Standard Shopify account.
- The last one is the Shopify Plus account. You can get it based on your credit card sell volume.
Dukaan: Recently Growing
Dukaan is on our 2nd top list. It has become one of the best Ecommerce platforms as it is most simple. This platform can be trusted blindly for a startup business.
Do you think it must be very tough to activate an account of Dukaan? But you will be happy to know within an hour, you can register and activate the id. As soon as you create your online store to it, you will be provided with an app and a custom domain for your business.
Now let’s list how it is and why you are suggested to use this platform.
- Without being a designing expert, you may customize your store here. This is because it has a variety of themes available on the themes library for free.
- Dukaan provides a 14-day free trial, and in this period, you can learn so many facts about the platform, and you may decide whether to choose it.
- You don’t need any coding skills for it. Ordinary people can be easy to use it for its simplicity.
- It’s a free business tool.
- The monthly platform charge of Dukaan is deficient. For example, the monthly charge starts from only $11.99. Isn’t it comfortable?
- One can sort their problems out quickly as Dukaan provides seller support.
BigCommerce: Feature your Custom Design
After Shopify and Dukaan, there is another excellent ecommerce platform. You must have known what it is by looking at the heading above. Yes, you are right. We are talking about Bigcommerce.
It’s a modern ecommerce site for starting up your business. Nothing can be considered a better platform for you when you are willing to sell something unique and wants to see your store in a custom look.
It has a variety of features and somewhere it has become famous for its great features. Are you getting excited to know about its features? Do not waste more time, and let’s have them instantly.
- It will allow you to sell wholesale products, multichannel sales, etc.
- You can have pre-built tools for selling your products and marketing.
- Those who already have an ecommerce store may convert that to Bigcommerce.
- B2B payment is available on this platform. Do you know what a B2b payment is? It is the currency exchange between two business people for goods and services.
- Bigcommerce doesn’t take transaction fees when you have a plan.
- It is ready to provide services and supports anytime, i.e., 24/7.
- Co-workers can also have excellent staffs account here.
Wix Ecommerce: Customization with Drag and Drop
If you are planning of startup business, then you must know about Wix. Wix is one of the best platforms helping every startup company and beginners new to the ecommerce world.
Wix can help build and design any website without mentioning codes. Not only this, Wix provides different services for ecommerce. The features of Wix don’t come with a free model; it used to work in the SAAS model. It means owners must pay monthly for using this platform.
Usually, we don’t have much money while starting up, so using the platform may save us money. Do you know how? You can design a custom website through it without hiring any technical guy.
Are you not getting hurried with its different kinds of features? If yes, then follow the mentioned points carefully.
- Readers will be happy to know that it offers an SSL certificate for absolutely free. For providing the SSL certificate, they don’t charge.
- For boosting traffic, users may build SEO tools.
- It has an extensive media library and a massive number of blog templates.
- Wix offers a lot of payment options that are undoubtedly secure.
- Wix lets you manage your store through mobile apps.
- You can complete the payment integration without providing any additional charge.
- The platform is not only suitable for physical products but also for digital products.
- The templates that are available here are customized.
Branchbob: Free to Use
If you have 0 money for the investment to start your business, you can blindly go with Branchbob. You do not need to pay any monthly charges for using its tools and designs.
Now, let’s go through the Brachbob platform. It is also one of those best e-commerce startup platforms. As per the reports, this platform was founded first in Germany. But now, if we talk about the present time, it’s being used in over 100 countries, including Australia, UAE, etc.
One of the reasons for including this ecommerce startup platform is its free use. It doesn’t charge any monthly fees to use. Within a few minutes, one can build their online store into it, and thanks to its designer for making it this easy.
Though Brachbob has already caught people’s attention by providing free service, it has many more features to discover. Do you want to discover them all? In that case, you must go through the mentioned list.
- The interface of Branchbob is intuitive.
- Brachbob is free to use, so you don’t need to invest money to start your business through an ecommerce site.
- Customers can have a lot of payment options through it. In this way, they can choose the payment at their convenience.
- The seller can manage their store through mobile apps only.
- The uploading process is so easy, and you can do it by selecting s free theme and uploading the contents with the brand’s logo.
Isn’t it enough for a startup ecommerce business?
Squarespace: Wide Range of Shopping
Squarespace makes it easy to design a store by using various templates. It allows people to create various websites, including ecommerce and others. You can sell items like artwork, clothes, digital products, etc. As an ecommerce startup, this can’t be beaten by others.
Do you need a visual impact to stand out? Well, in that case, this platform will be best for you as it allows people to design templates and customize the site. Squarespace has a variety of resource collections, so even if you don’t know anything about it, it will not matter.
Tell me, who are the people who are interested in knowing about this platform? Do you? If you are willing to have them, you are suggested to check them out.
- Squarespace comes with a wide range of shipping options.
- This platform has many marketing tools so one can choose any of them accordingly.
- The checkout pages of this platform are ready-made.
- Search Engine tools are flexibly available in Squarespace.
Weebly: Easy Website Builder
Are you finding a website builder to grow your ecommerce startup business? Then why don’t you use Weebly? After all, it’s a great ecommerce platform with free plans. By using the platform, you can decorate and launch your site.
But it would help if you got a priced plan for them to get the best functionalities. Their SEO guidance and blogging integration made them unique and the best.
As a startup planner, you may not have a technical expert. It’s common. You do not need to worry about not having an expert. You may ask why they are mandatory. And the answer is straightforward. Weebly offers everything pre-built such as templates, pages, etc.
We hope you are not expecting to start a massive business because this platform is usable for those who have small businesses.
Do you want some more reasons for using this ecommerce platform? Then you are suggested to go underneath.
- It is an ecommerce platform that can be affordable to many people.
- It provides drug and drops features. So designing your website will be so easy. Just drug the features and drop it ideally.
- Their supportive community is robust.
- They offer easy customization to their users.
- It has a few limited themes, so there is no chance of getting confused about which theme to use.
- You can get a monthly group or corporate business plan for $12.
Sellfy: Pre-build Feature with Custom SSL
You can’t get features like Sellfy from anywhere else. That’s why it has been added to our list. Do you want to sell a range of products online? If yes, then Sellfy can be the best platform for you. Sellers can get their stores to sell online very fast through the platform.
Let me tell you the essential features of Sellfy. Do you want to know why you should use this platform for a startup business? In case you can round your eyes in the given list.
- SEO tools are available on this platform.
- Sellfy allows people to sell unlimited products.
- Sellfy provides customers with various payment options, including PayPal or stripe.
- Do you want to expand your store? Then go for it blindly. It offers print-on-demand systems.
- Pre-built plugins are available in the Sellfy ecommerce platform.
- You can have an SSL certificate through this platform with a custom domain.
- It has automated tax calculations.
Woocommerce: Best eCommerce Platform for Startups
Some of you may not know about Woocommerce. And it is our responsibility to let you become familiar with this platform. You must pay substantial attention here to know about it.
First of all, it is known as one of the most popular platforms in the world. It gives the owner complete freedom to have a creative startup. This tool belongs to automatic companies.
Now we suggest you use the tools, and we must tell you what you can do with them. This tool will help you to track shipments, tax shortages, order management, and many more. While using the tool, you will get to know more features.
But we have some more information regarding Woocommerce, and we mention them in the list below.
- You can have unlimited options to customize your store.
- There are numerous plugins.
- This ecommerce platform is straightforward and comfortable to use, and it has become possible for CRM WordPress.
- It has a lot of ways available through which you can make your store affordable.
- It is an open-source platform.
- The theme library of the platform is broad.
Ecwid: Best for Several Themes and Bandwidths
Can you imagine an ecommerce platform with already existing business websites? Yes, it’s possible with the Ecwid ecommerce platform. Your responsibility is to add some more suitable functions to it. It is suitable for selling products online.
This platform has been packed with a few extensive tools. You should remember that if you want to get all the favours from them, you must get a high-paid plan. Go with this if you want to invest money to improve your startup business.
If you want full coverage of their features, you can scroll down and keep your eyes on the mentioned lists.
- It would help if you used its paid plan to get customer service support.
- Ecwid does not charge transaction fees, whereas a few ecommerce platforms charge transaction fees.
- One can easily use the platform even if they do not have any knowledge regarding this.
- Several themes and bandwidths are available in Ecwid.
- If your economic stability is low and you want to use a forever free plan, then use this platform for your business. It will allow you to use their free plan forever.
- You are suggested to use Ecwid as you don’t need to create a new website. There are so many existing websites available here.
- It offers free customization only with paid plans.
Reach your SME business goals properly, fastly, and ideally, you must choose the best ecommerce platform for startups. We need not tell you how you can do that if you have gone through the entire article. This article has taken only a couple of minutes from you, which is enough to clear all your doubts about reading the best ecommerce platforms. After concluding, can’t we expect a little thank you from you? That’s all we wanted. We wanted you to be helpful and succeed.
I am a Google, Hubspot, SEMRush Certified Digital Marketing professional. I’ve been providing quality Digital Marketing Training since 2018. I’ve started my journey as a freelancer. After 2018 when I launched Biva Technologies, I have been successfully handling various digital marketing projects including content writing, website design and development, SEO, SEM (PPC), social media, content marketing, email marketing and more. I love exploring new things, therefore, I spend 3 hours (approx) a day to lean new things. I am very passionate about Digital Marketing Training, Digital Marketing Services, Blogging and Affiliate Marketing as well.